查看: 2874|回复: 25

[[学习策略]] 有奖『翻译练习』(第五期)(已奖励)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-6-21 10:32:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大家好,『翻译练习』(第五期)与大家见面了,感谢大家的参与,我们会对积极参与的朋友予以奖励。我们争取每周发布一期,希望大家共同探讨翻译的问题,让我们一起进步。
由于个人原因,本期练习拖了这么久才出来,让大家久等了:)
不过,我们坚决反对抄袭,一经发现,轻则扣钱,重则扣威望。怕怕~~~~ :(

请大家在发表译文时务必将译文加密200威望,否则,参与无效!截止时间一到,我会公布所有参与者的译文。
加密格式:  [hide=200] 您的译文 [hide]  (后面hide前加上英文输入法下的 “/”  )

原文:
   接到朋友的来信,尤其是远自海外犹带异国风云①的航空信,确是人生一大快事,如果无需回信的话。回信,是读信之乐的一大代价。久不回信,屡不回信,接信之乐就相对减少,以至于无,这时,友情便暂告中断了,直到有一天在赎罪的心情下,你毅然回起信来。蹉跎②了这么久,接信之乐早就变成欠信之苦,我便是这么一位累犯的罪人③,交游千百,几乎每一位朋友都数得出我的前科来。英国诗人奥登④参说,他常常搁下重要的信件不回,躲在家里看他的侦探小说,王尔德⑤有一次对韩黎说:“我认得不少人,满怀光明的远景来到伦敦,但是几个月后整个崩溃了,因为他们有回信的习惯”显然王尔德认为,要过好日子,就得解除回信的恶习,可见怕回信的人,原不止我一个。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-21 17:40:42 | 显示全部楼层
原文:
  接到朋友的来信,尤其是远自海外犹带异国风云的航空信,确是人生一大快事,如果无需回信的话。回信,是读信之乐的一大代价。久不回信,屡不回信,接信之乐就相对减少,以至于无,这时,友情便暂告中断了,直到有一天在赎罪的心情下,你毅然回起信来。蹉跎了这么久,接信之乐早就变成欠信之苦,我便是这么一位累犯的罪人,交游千百,几乎每一位朋友都数得出我的前科来。英国诗人奥登参说,他常常搁下重要的信件不回,躲在家里看他的侦探小说,王尔德有一次对韩黎说:“我认得不少人,满怀光明的远景来到伦敦,但是几个月后整个崩溃了,因为他们有回信的习惯”显然王尔德认为,要过好日子,就得解除回信的恶习,可见怕回信的人,原不止我一个。
译文:
Receiving letters from friends is really a delight things  if replies are not necessary ,especially  air letters from abroad.To reply  letters is a big price for fun from reading letters.Long time no reply or many times no reply,the fun from receiving letters will be reduced little by little so that it would vanish.Here friendship is intermit temporarily till you take up youself some day to reply letters in the mood of expiation. So many time is wasted that the fun from letters become suffering from no replying.I am the sinner of recidivism, having hundreds of friends and almost each of them could count  my criminal records.English poet Odensen said that he always leave important letters alone and stay at home reading his detective story."I knew a lot of people ,and came to London with the sunshiny prospect .But  i  collapsed after a few month because they all had a habit of replying letters."once  Wald  said that  to Hanly .Apparently,Wald think that you have to relieve the vice of replying letters if you want good days.We can see that there are more than one like me who fear to reply letters.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-22 08:54:23 | 显示全部楼层
It’s delightful to receive a letter from a friend, especially a airmail from abroad, if no answer is needed. Writing back is a great cost we should pay to receive a letter. After a long delay to answer back or never, you will find a growing reduction in receiving letters, in the end, you will get none. At this time, the friendship you have kept for so long will break down. In the atonement, you decide to answer back, which becomes a great burden on the receiver. As for me, I have made many friends, but scarcely written back, few of them knew this. Wystan Hugh Auden, an English poet, remarked that he often put some V.I.P. letters away, and stayed in his house reading his detective stories. Oscar Wilde said to Hanli, “ I know many promising people at their first arrival in London, but fully broken down months later because of their habit of writing back.” In this point, Oscar Wilde held the view of abnegating the bad habit of writing back to live an carefree life. So, I am not the only one who is afraid of writing back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-22 10:02:02 | 显示全部楼层
本次翻译做法采纳了我的建议, 很好. 这样才能使到参与者真正提高英语水平.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-22 11:55:03 | 显示全部楼层
接到朋友的来信,尤其是远自海外犹带异国风云的航空信,确是人生一大快事,如果无需回信的话。
It's a great delight in life if you receive friends' letters ,especially from friends aboard and there is no request to reply.
回信,是读信之乐的一大代价。久不回信,屡不回信,接信之乐就相对减少,以至于无,这时,友情便暂告中断了,直到有一天在赎罪的心情下,你毅然回起信来。
Writing back is a big cost to the happiness  of reading letters.If you don't write back for a long time after you receive letters and you do it repeatly, the letters you receive will relatively reduce even to zero. Friendship will be  cut off temporarily until you write back resolutely in a apologying mode.
蹉跎了这么久,接信之乐早就变成欠信之苦,我便是这么一位累犯的罪人,交游千百,几乎每一位朋友都数得出我的前科来。
You spend a long term to reply , the happiness of receiving letters has already dispear, and there is only the bitterness of oweing letters left. I am such a "prison"! I have numbers of friends bur almost eachone  points out that I don't reply their mail.
英国诗人奥登参说,他常常搁下重要的信件不回,躲在家里看他的侦探小说,王尔德有一次对韩黎说:“我认得不少人,满怀光明的远景来到伦敦,但是几个月后整个崩溃了,因为他们有回信的习惯”显然王尔德认为,要过好日子,就得解除回信的恶习,可见怕回信的人,原不止我一个。
Odeson, poet of British says he often puts down important mail rather than answering them, and enjoy detective stories at home.Wilde once said to Han Li:"I recognize lot of people with a bright future collapse entirely after they came to London several months later, as they have the habit of replying mail." Clearly, Wilde tells us that if you want to live suspiciously,  you have to remove the bad habit of replying letters. It is obvious that I am not the only person who refuse writing  back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-22 12:03:23 | 显示全部楼层
请问:截止日期是什么时候?
真的每周都有这种练习么?我一定支持!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-6-22 13:38:34 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用belinda22于2005-06-22 12:03发表的:
请问:截止日期是什么时候?
真的每周都有这种练习么?我一定支持!
"[ 此贴被montana在2005-06-21 18:03重新编辑 ]"这是开始日期,往下推算一周截止。谢谢参与!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-22 15:46:30 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 200 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-22 15:50:43 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 200 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-6-22 16:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
世界上最重要的是什么——理解!呵呵。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-22 17:50:55 | 显示全部楼层
If there is no need to reply, it is really a pleasure to receive mails from friends, expecially airmails from abroad which may have some reflections of local. It is the cost of reading mails to reply. Less replies, and less mails, and nothing, the relations stop till one day you take up the pen again with the feeling of compensation.  Time quickly goes by, the pleasure already turns into the trouble of reply, and i am just a this kind of recidivist. Almost every of my many friends could complain about this.  English poet 奥登参 said, he often left the important mails aside without reply, but read his detective novels at home. 王尔德 said once to 韩黎:"I know quite some people that came to London with ambitions, but they crumbled within few months as they are used to replying mails." He obviously believes that you have to give up the habbit of replying mail to make a good living.  And I am not alone that is afraid of replying mail.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-22 22:13:46 | 显示全部楼层
It is truly a great pleasure to receive a letter of friend’s, especially the airmail letter from oversea about things in a foreign country, when you don’t need to write in reply. But the cost of enjoying the letter is to try to write in reply just in time. The pleasure of receiving and enjoying the letter will become less if you don’t write it back a long time or just don’t write it back for all kinds of reasons. That will be the time when the friendship come to an end for the time being until one day you feel guilty of it and make up your mind to write back to your friend. I’ve become a guilty man, for I often do it like this, and can you say that it is a pleasant thing to receive your friends’ letters? Almost all of my friends can be sure of my way of doing things. Britain poet Ao Dengcan ever said that he also hid in his home to read his detective stories, putting the important letters aside. There’s a time when Wang Erde said to Han Li: “I know a lot of people very well, coming to London with great pleasure at the beginning, but collapsed a few months later. The reason is that they have the habit of writing back the letter while I don’t.” Obviously, Wang Erde came to the conclusion that you can’t live a happy life unless you abolish the habit of writing back the letter. So it is not me only that feel terrible to write back to your friends.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-22 23:42:22 | 显示全部楼层
It’s  a great joy when receiving letters from  friends ,especially airmails from other countries, if there is no need replying. Replying to letters is the cost versus joy of reading letters. If you don’t reply long after receiving letters  or seldom reply ,the joy of receiving letters is decreasing gradually until vanishing into nothing .The friendship will  intermit at the moment until some day you have determined to relpy with guilty .But after so long time ,the joy of receiving letters has become the torture of not replying letters .I am such a person that each of my friends can list my such records. Britain poet, Aodeng  has mentioned that  he often  read the whodunits at home while let the important letters not reply . Wilde once said to Hanli ,”I knew many people who  came to London  with prospect, but they collapsed  only several months later  just because they had the habit of replying to letters.” Wilde thought that if one wanted to live a happier life , he should kick the habit of  replying to letters. So it is not only I that am afraid of replying letters.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-23 11:00:08 | 显示全部楼层
Receiving letters from friends, especially air letter from abroad bring about foreign favors, is certainly a satisfaction, as if the letters were not looking foword answering. Witer back, is a big cost for the pleasure of read letters. Do not answer for a long time, or for several times, the pleasure cut down comparatively, even to none, at the mean time, the friendship break up till one day you pick up your pen and write back with a condonable temper in your heart. With so long time delay, the receiving letters' pleasure turned into owing letter's bitter. I am a recidivist for this things. My a great deal of friends can all pick out my criminal records. The Britain poet, Auden complained that, he always let down the important letters and read detective fiction in his room for months. One time Wilde told Hani:" I know many peoples, come Londun full of Bright, but break down in several months, because they are not used to write back". By all appearances, Wilde considerd that, release from the vice of non write back is direct way to nice day. So there's not only me who are afraid of write back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-23 13:59:57 | 显示全部楼层
It is really of great pleasure to receive letters from friends, especially airmails coming from abroad with exotic flavor, provided there is no need to be replied. Replying letters is the price one should pay for the pleasure of reading. If you don’t reply a letter for a long time, you will be accustomed not to reply any letter, which will in some way abate and even eliminate the joy of receiving letters. Therefore, friendship will be suspended till one day you decide to write back for atoning sake. As you dawdle for long, the pleasure of receiving letters has already been changed into the guilty of non-response. I am such a marked man fond of not replying letters. Although I made hundreds and thousands of friends, every one of them could calculate my debt of letters. Auden once said that he always neglected some important letters and stayed at home to read his detective novels. And Oscar Wilde once said to Henley: " I have known me come to London full of bright prospects and seen them wreaks in a few months, through a habit of answering letters.  "
回复

使用道具 举报

herrmayor 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-6-23 14:15:44 | 显示全部楼层
接到朋友的来信,尤其是远自海外犹带异国风云的航空信,确是人生一大快事,如果无需回信的话。回信,是读信之乐的一大代价。久不回信,屡不回信,接信之乐就相对减少,以至于无,这时,友情便暂告中断了,直到有一天在赎罪的心情下,你毅然回起信来。蹉跎了这么久,接信之乐早就变成欠信之苦,我便是这么一位累犯的罪人,交游千百,几乎每一位朋友都数得出我的前科来。英国诗人奥登参说,他常常搁下重要的信件不回,躲在家里看他的侦探小说,王尔德有一次对韩黎说:“我认得不少人,满怀光明的远景来到伦敦,但是几个月后整个崩溃了,因为他们有回信的习惯”显然王尔德认为,要过好日子,就得解除回信的恶习,可见怕回信的人,原不止我一个
It is only joyful to receive a letter from an old friend ,especially an airmail from abroad with a flavor of foreign country ,which is unnecessary to answer .Answering letters is one of the costs of having the enjoyment of reading letters.If you don't write back for long or repeadly .the joy of receiving letters relatively becomes less,even none.And at that time,the friendship halts temporarily until one day you take upon oneself to write back with the condonable frame of mind.Having wasting so much time ,instead of enjoying the happiness of receiving letters,I almost always suffer from writing back.I am such a sinner with so many friends and almost everyone can count out my criminal records.Britain poet Odencan said that he had always set the significant letters aside reading whodunits.Wared once said to Hanry,"I know quite a few people coming to London with full of hopes.But after a few months,all of them broke down for they had the habit of writing back." Obviously Wared thought if you wanted  to lead a happy life ,you must break away from the bad habit of writing back.So  obviously it is not only me who fear to write back.
回复

使用道具 举报

mufeng 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-6-24 13:46:22 | 显示全部楼层
it is wonderful to receive a letter from a friend especially  a aerial letter overseas, if it does not require a letter in reply. a letter in reply, is the cost of happyness of reading letters. do not reply for long and for many times, the happyness of receiving letter will become less, even to disappear. at this time, the friendship is interrupted untill one day for condonable you make up your mind to reply the letters.relaying for so long, the happyness of receiving letters has become the bitness of  owning letters, i am just this kind of recidive sinner. i have many many of friends, even nearly everyone of them can tell my unreplying letters. the english poem audensn said that he ofter read his whodunit in home rather than reply the important letters.  one time wangerde said to hanli:“i know many people who came to landon with good future,but almost breakdown several monthes later, because of the custom of replying letters". obviously wangerde believe that one must get rid of the custom to reply letters to get a good life. so you can see that not only me fear to reply letters.
回复

使用道具 举报

yayayaya 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-6-24 21:06:50 | 显示全部楼层
Takes the letter of girl friend , and especially incomparably since overseas  still brings the foreign country a stormy or unstable situation air letter , really is the great delight of life one , in case not have to not write in reply . The letter in reply is the joyful one great cost reading aloud the letter . Not writing in reply long , and does not  write in reply repeatedly , joiing letter to find pleasure in decreasing relatively , so that not thering is not , at this moment , the interception was simply cued to the friendship of short duration , and below the mood that until there is a day is living to atone , you goed back the letter firmly . Wasting time such of a specified durationly , Le Zao who joins the letter  turns into the lacking letter suffering , and I am such recidivism sinner , and make friends 0 , nearly each girl friend  wholly counts to obtain my record of previous crime coming . ritish poet Austria mounts entering teachings , and he  frequently puts down the significant mail not to go back , and dodges to read his detective story at home , and Wang Erde possess once talking to Han Li : " I recognize a lot man , the light long-ranged prospective being imbued with comes London , yet several moons  afterwards wholly crumbled , for they possess the letter in reply custom " evident Wang Erde thinks , happy life , have to relieve the letter in reply pernicious habit , thus it is clear that dreads letter in reply man , previously more than I one .
回复

使用道具 举报

bondwss 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-6-25 18:29:19 | 显示全部楼层
It is a dilightful thing while getting a letter from your friend ,especially the air-letters from abroad, except for writing back. Writing back letters is a cost of reading them. But the joy of the incoming letter will decrease to nil if you don’t answer it long time or many times. At that time, the friendship will break off temporarily until one day you write it back in the mood of atonement. It delays long, the pain of replying replace the joy of receiving letter. I am such a sinner of not replying, having many friends, and almost each of them can count my records. English poet Odensen said, he often don’t reply the important letters, and read his detective story at home. Once he said to Hanly:” I know a lot of people ,who came to London with the promising prospect, and collased after a few months, for they had a habit of replying letters.” Apparently, Wald think that, if you want to have a good life , you have to remove the bad habit of writing back. It is obvious that I am not the only one who is afraid of writing back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-25 23:21:18 | 显示全部楼层
It’s a real pleasure in life to get a letter to read, especially an air letter from abroad with exotic flavors, were it not expected to reply. Writing back is an expense for the happiness from reading letters. Long delayed response or no response would necessarily reduce the happiness, and even reduce to no happiness from receiving letters. Then, the friendship suspends till one day when you summon up the willpower to put pen to paper again in a mood full of penance. Such a long delay changes the happiness from receiving into the painfulness from no replying. And I am such a recidivist. I have hundreds of friends, but every one of them would reprove me for what I had done to them. Auden, an English poet, said that sometimes he neglected some important letters but stayed at home reading detective novels. And Oscar Wilde once said to Henley,“I have known men come to London full of bright prospects and seen them complete wreaks in a few months, through a habit of answering letters. ”
Obviously, in Wilde’s opinion, if you want to lead a good life, you should give up the habit of answering letters. So, I am not the only one who is reluctant to do it .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:32 , Processed in 0.367632 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.