注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1357|回复: 18

[[小语种资源]] 第一期有奖写作练习(2个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-11-7 20:05:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第一期有奖写作练习

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.请参加此活动的朋友将文章以5000威望加密,否则不加分.

写作题目:秋

要求:有点抒情!

Let's go!
第一次举办此活动,请大家多支持并提宝贵意见,我不断完善,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-7 21:14:27 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

Autumn

Autumn is nice time for harvesting, however it is also the time for losing.
Falling leaves, falling rains, falling snows and falling mood.
Falling is falling, even though you can say it is a beautiful falling,
It is said that winter is cold and severe, however, winter weaves a silver world, cold, but fantastic.
Seeing the falling leaves, I smell disappointment of farewell, some who is leaving.
Seeing the falling rain, I feel the losing, some voice is crying in the deepth of heart.
I feel  my world is missing, and the world is being away from me.

I am writing in the Lab, and it seems  really a moment I should say good-bye,
I have been here for almost three months with enthusiasm,
However, the pursuit of score and the seek of books cannot give me a feeling of achieving,
I understand suddently, the achievement should be fulfilled in another way.

I enjoy fun with friends here, and print many beautiful and impressing name in my mind,
Cannot say this is disappointing place, never.....
I learned knowledge, feeling, and invisible some, something that  can only be felt,
but cannot be expressed.

Just like Sddz's flying words,
Silently come and silently go,
As the leaves, falling and rebirth,
It won't be suprising that you cannot see me here someday,
you may see me in another place,
seeking, pursuing and dreaming........

Azure smeared the rainbown,
Sunset glowing the falling leaves,
Wide goose flying across the sky in line,
Singing and disappearing, beyond the  end of earth.......

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-7 21:15:55 | 显示全部楼层
lawer67第一个,其他人继续
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-7 21:34:06 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

AUTUMN
The wind, the rain, and the leaf of the autumn. Any of those can be alone demonstrate beautifully. What they express is one kind of overall word, one kind of harmonious word. Does not have the wind, the rain could not be able to fly, and the leaf cannot dance; Does not have the rain, the wind could not to be able to be moist, the leaf could not be shy; Does not have the leaf, the wind appears monotonously, the rain appears tastelessly. Only them ingeniously to unify, can constitute a beautiful picture, a fine poem -- fall. The nature has granted the spring beautiful spring day, granted the summer to be prosperous, has granted the winter beautiful snowscape, certainly could not forget granted the autumn. Thereupon, she has granted the autumn mystical and is beautiful. It seems like that, whose the nature is cannot be partial. The fall, let me understand its beauty, also let me comprehend some truths.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-8 19:18:08 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

Autumn
Autumn is like a poetry,a piece of painting ,a song  and a beautiful  dream. Autumn is charming in clarity. When the rolling dry leaf hint the alternation the season, autumn  forest shows us its elegancy and outstanding features.
The  most enchanting view is that autumn forest reflects the falling sun and the night breeze bings chilly.Autumn is melting because she is a mother. She breeds every pieces of mature seeds and every piecesof green leaf.
So people likes the quiet autumn.We hope life could be like autumn, no much brilliant spring flowers,no much rumbustious restless,only quiet autumn,only mature and reservation of life.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-10 20:47:34 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

The Thought Of Autumn
  The autumn leaves are floating in rhythm down to the ground, recovering the lake, where is filled with loneliness. But in the orchard all kinds of fruits are hanging on the fruit tree., where farmers are harvesting gladly. Everything is wonderful.
  We are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all. No pains, on gains.
  Everyone wants a better future than the past. I don’t want it filled with mistakes and errors. The past is gone. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and everything we do will affect it.
  I feel so lonely and helpless now, but I never lose my heart. I will do my best to conquer all difficulties.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-10 20:48:29 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 5000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-10 21:01:48 | 显示全部楼层
偶也抽空写了一篇,呵呵,请大家多指教
The happy memory of the autumn in my hometown
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

It has been more than eight years since I left my hometown for studying far away from home. Although the autumn of the hometown is just limited to the blurry memory in my mind, it is too impressive for me to erase it.

My hometown is located in the countryside of a northern city, famous for apples, and its autumn is therefore dominated by apples. The autumn of various apple trees varies from early August to late October, so all through the fall there are apples hanging on the branches of trees, golden yellow and red. With the fruitful trees swing in the wind, laborious peasants cherish another year-round harvest and begin busy picking, transporting and selling apples. As to me, the greatest pleasure comes from studying under fruit trees on weekends, appreciating the fruitfulness and dreaming of the future happy life, sometimes degusting a squashy apple from ground. The beautiful scenes make my heart full of sweetness.

In early autumn, a colorful season, the field is dotted with some other kinds of fruits and crops, such as orange persimmons, yellow pears, green chestnuts and fair-green corn and so on. Standing quietly under the cerulean sky, kissed by the gentle breeze, showered with mild sunlight, looking at the autumn’s charming scene, I’m dominated by the strength of nature and my mind spreads as far as the field opened before me, full of peace with all the annoyance gone with wind.

As autumn stepping up, the leaves begin falling, and the birds are chirping their way south. The field turns from golden yellow to dark gray in late autumn and expects the vigorous spring next year. Getting up early in the morning, you will find some dogged flowers, such as morning glory and wild-mum, still blooming, wet with dew in the fresh and crisp air. At dusk, smoke from kitchen chimneys beckons people home from the gust of chilly wind and fill them with warmth.

Poets usually describe the autumn as a lonely or depressing season, which is deteriorated by the chilly rain, however, I enjoy the autumn rain with the whole family assembled warmly in home, chatting and watching TV. But autumn is really a homesick season. Far way from home, I’m often asked whether I miss the family and I respond that I’ve used to it. Used to the loneliness or vagrancy? Neither! It’s oppressing the perception of missing the family and hometown. How can I forget the grass, wood and lovely rain in the hometown? When can I return home in autumn again? I don’t know. Just for life, a better life.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-11 11:55:55 | 显示全部楼层
autumn kiss~~~~~~~~~~

以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

Summer has gone with her passion. and autumn is coming with a soft step. this is season,after autumn begins, the weather begins to be cool. Having seen the people walking at dusk and the trees swaying in the winds, you know the autumn is around us. i expects autumn. because, in the autumn, i am immersed in the charming antumn and too much thinking about its harvest.

Facing the colorful autumn, you can let out your troubles and sorrow, and recall flying and slight rain in the summer, taste high-spirited life dreams and your loving to autumn in your minds. in the mysterious autumn, you can freely appriciate the blue sky, count the floating white clouds in the horizon. autumn is really touching my soul and spirit, and also yours.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-11 11:58:56 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢小猫的叫声~~~

常来啊,猫眯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-11 17:32:16 | 显示全部楼层
Autumn
I like the season of Autumn. In the scorchingly hot summer I almost cannot open my eyes to the outside world. I feel exerted and exausted. One day a cool breeze touches my face like a mother's call. I wake up from a long sleep and all of sudden become energentic and buoyant.
Autumn is the season of harvest. One year's dilligent work now bears fruits. It is the most blissful moment for those who insist on working. They can finally relax by singing, dancing and giving thanks.
Autumn is the return to one's origin. Leaves return to the root; those going away return to his home. Auturmn reminds us to miss home and of  those we love and give us love.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-11 19:55:30 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

Autumn
  Autumn is a harvesting season. She ought to be beautiful and mellow. When I was a little girl in my hometown which is in the suburban area. I like Autumn there because It was not polluted by any of sewage and waste gases as many cities now. The sky there was so high and far, but so close to my heart. The fluttering clouds was her little cute child. At most of the time it feel happy and cosy, so it looks pure white and light. I like climbing the hills around our apartments with my little partner. There is so broad a golden paddy fields. Following the wind the golden wave flucturated from time to time. At each time when I see this scene, I respected the painstaking farmers very much at the bottom of my heart.The pinery stood by the paddy fields  was the main source of our happiness in the autumn. We stole some sweet potatoes in the farmers  fields(heihei), then colleted as many pine needles as we could, dig a hole in the ground. At last we put the sweet potatoes in the hole, with the pine needles covered on it, then lighted a fire. When the fire was out, we took out the sweet potatoes from the hole then enjoyed them. I ensure they are the best delicious food in the world. As time goes by, It seems that the taste of the rosin in our sweet potatoes still on the tip of my tongue now.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-11 22:34:19 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

autumn
when the God brings us with  the Gold ,he fetch the autumn too .The autumn is a rich and generous gift for peasents,because they have been looked forward the harvest so imminencely ,the rice becomes gold ,apples wave to and fro the  daintiness,the maples yarndye the whole mountain with yellowness ,the fishes swim in the brook happily ,the birds fly in the sky promptly.we love the autumn ,and the autumn is a so beatiful a gift that  we could welcome it coming earlier!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-12 11:07:05 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

Autumn
Autumn is the most beautiful season of the year. The weather is neither too hot nor too cold. The days were clear and dry, and it was sunny all the time. The sky is blue and cloudless. At night millions of stars shine in the sky.
Autumn is the season of harvest. One year's diligent work now bears fruits. It is the most blissful moment for those who insist on working. They can finally relax by singing, dancing and giving thanks.
Autumn is the return to one's origin. Leaves return to the root. Autumn reminds us of those we love and who give us love.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-12 14:18:17 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

Autum always reminds me yellow falling leaves. This is a sad story. I wrote down the following words to soothe my aching heart.

Fall the fading leaves
      together with their fragrance
silence enveloped the night
       even the moonlight was broken by the chily wind
my heart, being like the house where she used to live
      is now filled with nothingness
seasons went and came with little change
still i can felt the vicinity of my heart to the lonely moon
she is ten thousand mile away

Tried never to miss her
    but once the yoke of the pent-up feeling of sadness was broken
  tears broken out  even  the wine have not been taken
overcrowed in my heart  
                was the bitterness of lonliness
being unaware of it, the pillow got wet
when all these sadness touched me
   neither between the brow
   nor in my heart
can the pains escape.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-13 17:08:46 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

Autumn
Of all seasons in a year , once I loved Autumn best .
In autumn the climate is comfortable. It is neither too hot nor too cold , just cool .
Autumn is a harvest season. The crops are ripe in autumn .That means all our painstaking is paid back for gains in the season.
So autumn stands for comfort, maturity and success .That’s the reason I once loved autumn.
As time goes by , I gradually realize that there is circles of seasons in the nature, and it’s the same in life. Followed the autumn ,it is the winter .Followed the mature and success ,that may be declining years . So we’d better try our best to fulfill our dream and cherish the success , and at the same time we can learn to enjoy the painstaking process .and learn to accept or appreciate ups and downs of life . That’s the circle of life .
Love autumn ,and love any other seasons .

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-14 21:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

Wind walks slowly from summer to winter. Leaves left from branch to ground.
Sun is still warm, but cool spreads itself in the shade.
Swallow carries its hungriness and flies to south. Only the birds that dare to bare the rigorous weather watch the autumn yet.
Small animals are busy in collecting feed for winter. Bears are ready for their deep sleep.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-15 16:15:01 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

The Fall

Here, the fall usually reach us in late October every year.
    This fall comes so lately. People can even feel the hot till earyly November. We see green in the four seasons in this southern Chinese city, and only the cold wind can tell us when the fall is drawing near accompanied by the rain. "Once rain, more coldness"  gives a vivid description of the situation here in my hometown. While it was late October this year, people could put on their summer clothes without feeling a little cold.  Every evening, we played in the school sports ground till seven as the sun worked longer everyday.
    In just one week, maybe even shorter, temperature draws down dramaticaly from 25 or so to 10 degree. People hurry to find their warmer clothes and put them on. Because of the rain nearly everyday, nobody can be found playing in the grounds. Perhaps the sun feels tired as it did overwork in former days. It does't want to show up for a while in a week. People feel even colder than actual.  
    The fall is here, the winter is the next, and the spring will be the next next. The fall tells us that the year of 2005 will finalize itself soon. But I have so much work to do before that. I'd hurry up!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-15 21:56:15 | 显示全部楼层
活动结束,请大家跟帖讨论.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 16:53 , Processed in 0.443754 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.