注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 692|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 五一旅游见闻征稿:A wonderful Trip to the West Lake

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-7 16:36:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A Wonderful Trip to the West Lake

Last Day, I, with my parents, went to the West Lake ---- the most famous lake, like in Hangzhou of china.

The West Lake scenic zone encompasses an area of 6 square kilometers. It is an elliptical landscape with a water surface of 5.66 square kilometers, and a circumference of 15km. Its famous scenic spots comprise Su Causeway, and Bai Causeway, which have partitioned the Lake into inner, outer and back lakes, Gushan (The Solitary Hill), Xiaoyingzhou (Small Fairy Island), Huxin Ting (Mid-lake Pavilion),etc. In combination with the surrounding hills and streams, they make up the West Lake beautiful scenery.

The day was quite a nice day. The weather was lovely and pleasant, I like the weather very much. we boated on the lake for two hours, we felt the soft wind kiss our face, gentle and comfortable. The water in the lake was twinkling, just like smiling eyes. I did enjoy the beautiful scenery and felt so relaxed.
    I think the West Lake is the most beautiful place I have ever visited. We enjoyed being so close to the nature and relaxed ourselves. It was a wonderful experience for me and it will remain in my memory for ever.

yuan
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 13:17 , Processed in 0.404752 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.