注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 662|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 五一旅游见闻征稿:a nice day in Paris

[复制链接]
rapaghgh 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-5-9 06:11:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am in paris. Here, we have not the long holiday but we have the holiday of one day for the victory of the 2nd world war. For me, it is a great day to visit paris because I have just finished the exams.

The plan is the Louvre Museum for morning and the Saint-Coeur for afternoon. 10 am, I arrived the Louvre Museum where there were already many people at the entrance. After waiting for 15 minutes, I entred the greatest museum of the world. The Louvre Museum is so big that I had visited 3 times but had only seen a half. Today, the goal is the \"Egyptian Antiquities\". It presents vestiges from the civilizations that developed in the Nils Valley from the late prehistoric era to the Christian period. You can see many statues which are so beautiful that I didn't belive that it was made in that period.

After a simple lunch, I went to the Saint-Coeur church. The Saint-Coeur church is one of the bigest ones in Paris, from which, we can see all Paris. And the great thing is that we can see many artistes work in this area and find many intersting small shops like the caff in the film of the \"Amelie\" or the \"Moulin Rouge\". Morever, I walked in a small but very beautiful park for a break.

It is very nice to passe a day in Paris but the time passed very fast. I hope that I will have more time to visit Paris.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 10:43 , Processed in 0.289116 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.