找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 712|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 五一旅游见闻征稿 The happy day in the zoo

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-9 16:08:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
On May 5th  ,I went  to the zoo with my boyfriend . It was a sunny day and also there was so many people .
  I saw lots of lovely animals which I can only see in the  TV program before .The elephant was so strong and powerful ,especially his trunk.The tiger was feral.when someone threw a drumstick toward him ,he can find it in moment .The martialest one was the tiger .He was always walking around and never had a rest.The bear was bulky and he can eat  a lot .If you give him some food ,he will make a bow with hands folded in front .The most smart animel was the orang.They can use their four limbs to do other things ,not just for walking .For example,when he would like to drink the beverage in the tourist,he'll point at the gap in the window with his finger to tell you that the drink can flow in from there .What was  most interesting was  that there was a little orang wearing children's  close  took photo with the tourists .he was lovely and docile.
  I enjoyed  a happy time with the animals .I hope human can live with the animals friendly .And the world will be harmonious.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 18:16 , Processed in 0.261265 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.