找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 810|回复: 5

[[求助与讨论]] How to complete a writing task请大家多提意见,多挑毛病,说对的有奖啊

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-3 08:04:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was asked to write composition from grade three in primary school, in Chinese of course. Then I was asked to write compositions in English from grade one in senior middle school. (Maybe it was from grade two or three in Junior middle school, I am not sure about that). So I have about 16 years experience of writing. Referring to writing, there are always some common problems prevent me from completing the writing tasks. Such as, I don’t know what to say to begin with. I don’t know how to write down enough number of words. I don’t know how to express myself accurately. The most awkward problem is that I can’t control the development of my composition. I always find that what I had written down is not in accord with the title, when with the task half done.
Maybe you suffer the same or alike problems with me. Now, let us discuss about how to overcome these difficulties.
Conceive the framework of the composition before we put hand to write it. Then we won’t get into the awkward situation of not knowing what to say with only half the task completed. We won’t write something that does not in accord with the title.
Then we begin to write. It is said the beginning and the end are the most difficult in a writing task. So, we must pay more attention to them. The simplest method, we should make a shirt-sleeved beginning. We could also quote something to begin with. However, you’ll have more choices to begin with if you practice more everyday.
To make a beginning or an end of a task is not too difficult to complete. What is difficult is to make excellent beginning and eng to move your potential readers emotionally.
We may sometimes worried about how to write down enough words that asked. Well, if you have done a good framework, you needn’t worry about the number of words. In different conditions, we should turn to different methods. For narrative article, we should pay more attention to depict the details. It is always the details that make a composition vivid. For expository articles, we should also turn to the detail. For treatise, we could quote more supporting materials and arrange them reasonably
There are other problems. Such as, how to express oneself accurately. Well, for those questions, the best method is to practice more. The more we practice everyday, the less problems existing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-3 11:22:53 | 显示全部楼层
oh,yeah, a good idea.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-8-4 10:24:04 | 显示全部楼层
大家来谈一谈自己的想法吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-4 21:35:21 | 显示全部楼层
Such a loooooooong thread !
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-8-10 19:19:59 | 显示全部楼层
大海无量,我顶!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-10 21:13:21 | 显示全部楼层
介绍一种练习写作的方法:free writing。尽管我自己没试过,但想起来应该很不错。

先申明,是网上转的而非原创

Free writing is a simple process that is the basis for other discovery techniques. Basic free writing follows these guidelines:

Write nonstop for a set period of time (10–20 minutes).
Do not make corrections as you write.
Keep writing, even if you have to write something like, "I don't know what to write."
Write whatever comes into your mind.
Do not judge or censor what you are writing.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 05:07 , Processed in 0.394817 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.