注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1139|回复: 1

[[小语种资源]] 第二十二期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-21 17:27:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第二十二期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.读《三国有感》

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-21 19:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
" Three Kingdoms is the tale (part historical, part legend and myth) of the fall of the Later Han Dynasty of China. It chronicles the lives of those feudal lords and their retainers who tried to either replace the empire or restore it. While the novel actually follows literally hundreds of characters, the focus is mainly on the 3 families who would eventually carve out the 3 Kingdoms from the remnants of the Han. The Liu family in the Shu kingdom led by Liu Bei, The Cao family in Wei led by Cao Cao, and the Sun family in Wu eventually led by Sun Quan. The book deals with the plots, personal and army battles, intrigues, and struggles of these families to achieve dominance for almost 100 yrs. This book also gives you a sense of the way the Chinese view their history: cyclical rather than linear (as in the West). The first and last lines of the book sum this view up best: 'The empire long united must divide...' and 'The empire long divided must unite...' If you are at least a little interested in Chinese history (ancient or modern) and culture this book is a must read."
  I remembered after reading  “Three Kingdoms" for the first time, I loved ZhugeLiang (Kongming) and GuanYu (Yunchang) most,for they are all great heroes in our minds.
  But when I read it for the second time, I loved Caocao (Mengde) and SimaYi (Zhongda) most.They are all great militarists and politicians in China.
  After I read it several times, I begin to creat a relationship in my mind as to the work as a whole. And the feeling is not as same as the first time.Anyone who comes to a quick conclusion on complex writings is a person of great genius and entellect or not seeing all the pictures the writer paints with words.
In a word , Three Kingdoms is the four great works of traditional prose fiction.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 02:59 , Processed in 0.429179 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.