找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 780|回复: 6

[[求助与讨论]] my learning career

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-13 12:02:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dated back to my childhood,my  parents expeceted me to fullfil their unfinished  dream ,to become a college student,or a scholar .As their proverb goes lilke this:\"scholar top other people\".they pushed me to be the best of the best ,in fact ,I worth their trust. I usually ranked as the three top students in my primary school,and naturally I was recuited by an experimental class in a key middle school.
    In this class full of talented students ,I found myself drawfed.I felt frustrated ,deppessed and isolated because I can not outshine them in terms of ingenutiy as I did in my primary school.but generally , I can call myself an average student.Three year went by in silence ,I got into a key high middle school. I soon found myself lost interset in learning .with the approaching of entrance examination ,I got irritated.I got distracted by myself .As results turned out ,4 points down the line for graduates.
   I had no cholce but went to a university to be a non-diploma student or three years student as an English major.I can call myself an excellent students in college, I passed band 8 for English major students ,and self-study the japanese, (band 2)
  but without a degree ,you can not find a favoriate job in job market,if found , It is hard for you to secure it.i was a sales representive,a part time teacher , a translator.I suffered discrimination,insultation and humiliation.Therefore ,I made up my mind to get a degree.After two trails , I became a post-graduate.
  My learning journey was accompanied by happiniess  as well as bitteress.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-13 12:31:54 | 显示全部楼层
楼主好文啊
回复

使用道具 举报

wish923 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-9-19 16:36:22 | 显示全部楼层
moving,  give us a good example!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-19 17:20:57 | 显示全部楼层
支持原创,希望我也能写出这样的文章
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-20 00:19:58 | 显示全部楼层
I wasrecuited by

错别字?  requite  : D
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-20 02:09:32 | 显示全部楼层
Good article, and good experience.

Now there was the bitterness, sure there will follow the sweetness
回复

使用道具 举报

pochung 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-9-22 16:31:13 | 显示全部楼层
Good artiicle! and we should learn something from the writor------learn how to survive in one's dark days.
line 4:  "recuited" should be  "recruited";
line 5: "drawfed' should be "dwarfed";
line 7: "ingenutiy" shoud be "ingenuity";
line 14: "representive" should be "representative";
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-7 02:29 , Processed in 0.462208 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.