找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
楼主: agldacheng

[[小语种资源]] 庆十一有奖辩论

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-10-11 11:59:07 | 显示全部楼层
With my standpoint, the beauty is more important than money.
The money is surely important, the feeding and drinking all need, and that if using up money ,you can earn, but if a person no more beautiful, it's no easy to get.
Own the beauty is also mean to own the health, and everyone likes the person who own the beauty.Say again that what the purpose that people earn money is? Among them One purpose is for beauty, so own the beauty is a kind of capital too.
回复

使用道具 举报

qdchb 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-10-11 21:23:59 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, money is more important than beauty.
   No money,how can We sitting at the computer.No money,how can We learning knowledges.
   money is not omnipotent,but no money is impossible absolutely.
   So,no money,no anything.
   So,I think money is more than beauty.
本人英文水平不好,只能写这么多。也是劳动所得,望版主加分为感!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-11 22:00:55 | 显示全部楼层
I strongly stand the side of money!
  As far as beauty is concerned, many people appreciate it, some even have a heavy crush on it.
  The problem is that money is a sword with two blades. On the one hand, the people who are beautiful may have good personal merits, which are respected by most. But it is not certain that the beauty can reflect the true quality. So, on the other hand, those who have beautiful appearance may dispoint others by behaving themselves very badly. These beauties can not merry people, though their appearance may do. That's why we call for moral merits in the soceity.
  But why do i choose money? Do I have to, since beauty does not satisfy me? Is it still true that we should not pursue money only?
  When young, we were taught that money is bad, we should not pursue money. When grown up, we came to realize that we can not move forward without money in reality. Of course, it is not correct that we are totally obssessed with money. That is what we should avoid. but, remember that without money, a child from a poor family can not step out from the circle of poverty, because they cannot afford the tuition to attend school. without money, you cannot get identity among your friends, if you want any identification. even, with no money, you can get barely social status. with no money at your hand, no thing is possible for you. That's true, though you don't go to admit.
  With beauty, you can get money. but you have to pay the price with losing your beauty, which will lose forever.
  With money, you can "buy" beauty, but you only lose money, which you can get back later.
   That's why i stick to money. and you should follow this pattern.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 12:27:24 | 显示全部楼层
money is important and I think it's everything,when I was young,my family didn't have money of the surplus to but clothes,buy the snack and so on,I desired  having much money,I often thought why I was born a poor family,when I entered the college two years ago,I failed because my score was so low that I had to take out a lot of money,my family gave up the school,I enterde a rubbish school without taking out money,money changed my college life,
I quickly finished four-year study,now I enter the society I see many things depend on to money,for example,friendship,job,love etc,for a poor man money can changed him and makes him be a useful man,if you had money,you can walk world,else you are in difficult pass,above all,money can't do everything,but if you had no money,you can do nothing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 16:20:29 | 显示全部楼层
beauty or money?
Everyone like beautiful things,i think, such as good painting, smooth music, wonderful landscape.But in modern city, many people too notice money to forget beauty. They sit in air-condition room type the computer keyboard and do not know that the summer has gone. when they come back home at night, they forget the best beautiful sunset is at autumn.

If you want to be a interesting human, you need to find beauty. you can spend some time on listening light music or maybe you like climb the mountain at 5:00AM and see the sunrise at the peak. I like beauty. when i am swimming on the day, i look myself shadow slide and think it is a beautiful pose. Some of my friends have themselves baby, and they think baby's each sound is good music. howevery,you can find beauty at every where,if you want.

In internet,someone want to say "I love money, I think the best beautiful things is countting money",at some degree,i agree.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 18:01:49 | 显示全部楼层
From some kind of angle,i thought money  attractives more important and significance compared to beauty . Why?
The human living must ask for money.The money is one condition of the life . being rich, we may go to school, buy the house, go to traveling, go to the cosmetology, even donate money to  the Hope School, and so on. But if we have not the money, our any matter also cannot make. Although we cannot live for money, and the money is not the complete life. Some things are  cannot buy with the money, like noble personality, sincere friendship, parents' dear ones and so on, therefore we must certainly remember, the money is a method, but is not the goal, the money should become the method of the realization noble goal .
But beauty? It is an abstract concept.To beauty ,each person  understanding  is dissimilar. And more essential , beauty is a person performance of intrinsic makings . If a person does not enhance own intrinsic makings from each aspect , influences own sentiment, then she is unattractive.  But  sometimes these  need certain money.
Therefore I thought money  important  compared to beauty.Pursuing the money ,we must have a limit certainly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-13 16:51:20 | 显示全部楼层
When I am concerned,money is the greatest! No money, you have nothing, alough money is not everything. Beauty is also one great wealth, but when compare to money, it means nothing! Owning money,I can do almost evrything I like such as help poor child back to school,traveling all over the world and so on. Owning beauty, what I can do except appreciating myself or obtaining some  girl's eyesight(delux cars or others have more stronger killforce!)
In a word , in my point ,money is always the first!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-13 20:42:10 | 显示全部楼层
As a part of our life, beauty and money are both very important to us. But if you ask me which is more important, I will answer without hesitate that in my opinion money is more important.
   When I was a child, I didn’t know the concept of money , however, I always had delicious food to eat and beautiful clothes to wear, then I was very happy.Today, I have grown up and know that what money is. For many years, I have been living a comfortable life in school, while my parents always led a hard life to make money for me. I also learn from TV that there are many children in the world today who can’t receive any education just because they have no enough money to afford the tuition and a lot of people who have no enough food to eat. I think I am very lucky because I have opportunities to receive education and enough food to eat.
    Beauty is important, but if you have no money, beauty is just a dream. Perhaps you may say virtue is a beauty and I also give in. But in the world today, do you think only owing virtue is enough for you?
    Therefore, I think money is more important than beauty. Of course, that money is important doesn’t mean money is all in life. If you take money as all in your life, you won’t live a life full of richness and perhaps you may feel tired just because of money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-13 22:27:34 | 显示全部楼层
Indeed, I don’t think that beauty and money is the most important things in our lives. I guess that money is more important than beauty in my opinion, if you ask me to compare them. I could own comfortable furniture and have nutritious foods. We can afford the expensive medical treatment fee in our country, or else we have to suffer the illness. As is known to all, beauty means that you have pretty appearance. It means handsome to men or beautiful to women. If we are young, beauty may bring us honorable jobs or attract the others. It may lose as time passes, all of us are bound to become old. After all, I think that money is more important than beauty. In the end, I remind that all of us should make money through our mental or physical labor so that we could lead a frugal but happy life. That’s all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-14 10:12:29 | 显示全部楼层
Perhaps everyone used to think beauty is more important than money, it is the truth. But as I grew older, I have to live in the real world not the sprit space! Without momey, I could do nothig, even to maitain any normal life will be a great difficulty. As we know, we can not even live oneday without the “brother of Kongfang”. There are lots of examples in our dailyliving, such as clothing that we wear everyday, none would like to give you freely, except a beggar, we have to pay for it and we can not walk barely on the street! And cooking, we have to eat food, only the money can give us the chance to buy and to get the fruits and rice which to maintain our healthy!If you want to study, you have to pay for the fees; if you get on the bus without money, the driver will laugh at you and pull you off!
In a short word, if you have enough money perhaps you will think beauty is what you are looking for! But if you are poor, you have to think hard for dailylivings, and how to own the money will be the morst emergency duty to resolve! So without any hesitate, I realize money is more important than beauty.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-14 11:50:40 | 显示全部楼层
Which is more important nowadays----beauty or money?
Somebody think that money is everything, which can drive ghost to make service for them. So they laid themselves out and do to the full extent of their power for money, as a result, they become the slaves of money. As far as I am concerned, I prefer to choosing beauty, the reason is as follows:

Beauty is attractive by nature, and it is no doubt that the beautiful women enjoyed the preferential right. Moreover, in other cases, so is right. The novel entitled “the days when I cohabit with stewardess” was so popular on the internet, and one of the most important factors is that the leading lady is beautiful.

So, in my opinion, I think beauty is more important.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-14 21:03:33 | 显示全部楼层
Since the childhood period,i have been puzzled by the problem that whether the money is the most important thing for people .
Now the key for the puzzle ,i think i have got it .Yes ,it's the necessary thing for those who have to live depend on themself.one who want to say beauty is more impotant than money should consider more carefully.
No money  no food, no money no house ,even no money no girlfriend .So no money no life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-14 21:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, the choice between beauty and money will be the later.We cannot live without money. Because we must possess certain money at first, could we buy  could we buy food, clothese, even life. If one has not money, he can not get education and study knowledge and many skills, and he can not enjoy doing anything good for him or good for other people.  Firsrt we are living,we can enjoy life.
回复

使用道具 举报

shao2006 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-10-15 11:44:22 | 显示全部楼层
Money is not everything but that is most important other things include beauty which we need for our lives.  
     I think money is necessary for me but not all of my purpose in my live.
"With money you can buy a house but not a home;With money you can buy a clock but not time; With money you can buy a bed but not sleep; With money you can buy a book but not knowledge; With money you can buy a doctor but not health; With money you can buy a position but not respect; With money you can buy blood but not life; With money you can buy sex but not love."  
    I think that money is very important thing in our lives.
    Without money we are not able to live... If we would be able to live without the money - why do we work, what for? I don;t belive that some people work for their pleasure only... We work, we spent 8 hours or more in a work, we don't like our bosses, our boring offices - but we go there every day to earn money! of course money is not a thing that can make us happy, but we feel secure, safe and calm when we know that our bank account isn't empty...
    Money isn't everything but... there are many but's... A simple example: witout money you can't have an internet, so you can't develop your language, what reduces to your unknown, and so on...
    It should be enough money to study, to develop abilities and not to worry about the future.
   no money,no anything!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-15 14:00:21 | 显示全部楼层
when a man falls in love with a girl,at the most situation,the first reason is the beauty of the girl,in our modern social,many men still keep the local faith:he must give his beloved girl good life quality--include lots of money and other riches--and so he must work hard to make this dream comes true.

we can't say it's means at the modern love relation men like use money to buy girl's beauty,because men just think is a basic duty he must to do,and money just a basic tool to build up a beautiful dream which belongs himself and his baby girl.and in the girl's opinion,how much money a man can give her isn't the most important thing to select the life-partner,in fact most of them prefer love a enterprising youth to a rich one;a smart lady of course will understand:money just the responed of hard working,so when her man becomes more and more rich,she will feel very happy,but the biggest happiness of her is the "beauty" of her man--love,morale,and responsibility

so i think,beauty is more important than money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-15 17:55:56 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, money is more important than beautiful  . Because beautiful is superficial and the surface, how much  the money a man gets, indirectly indicated a his ability.No matter everybody whether does approve of, today the world is a economic society, weighs a person's ability and the success or not, the most direct effective standard is the money.You gain money more, indicated you are more successful, certainly must pass the legitimate way.A person attractively, only is explained he has a better foundation, certainly did not mean he certainly succeeds.Rich may go tidies up, like this also can change attractively. But if you are because of attractive and rich speech, possibly must suspect you were engaged in professional.So I think money is more important than beautiful ,thank you !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-17 10:33:44 | 显示全部楼层
Beautiful = money!  Beautiful sense of achievement   
"economic" encounter "Beautiful" Instantly, suddenly burst forth strong dazzling brilliance. For some time now, the beauty king of thin plastic, modeling contest, and women writers and women anchors
When we fill our minds with, the beautiful directly into productive start, there has been new economic bright spot.  If there is beauty pageant controversy of a few years ago, the concept has gained today. Miss China, the 2000 Miss Hong Kong Pageant has been shrewd businessmen fighting caused quite attractive brands, a lot of young and beautiful girls jumped on the bandwagon. Successful applicants not only the girls who have become famous and become the focus of people's attention, many more of the stock brokerage companies, the entertainment business has been excellent development opportunities.
回复

使用道具 举报

q8787 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-10-17 12:59:50 | 显示全部楼层
Like it. loathe it. want it. waste it. But you just cannot ignore it. What is with money, that rumpled piece of printed-paper in your wallet that the world bows to its power? The secret lies in your own mind!

In my opinion, as a woman,  beauty is more important than money. Because as a woman,  beauty=money, if she really want . But as a man, like me, money is more important than beauty, because as a man, beauty=nothing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-18 21:37:59 | 显示全部楼层
I think that money is more important  than beauty.
   There is a chinse saying:money is not omnipotent, but you can't have no money in any time.Nowadays,we need money every where and every time.Education,medicine and purchasing a house,they all need a big sum of money, and you can not avoid it in your lifetime.If you can not afford enough money to pay for your tuition, you perhaps can not finish your advanced education.And with poor education, you may not find a good job or you may have less opportunity for promotion;If you have no enough money when you serious illed,you will receive poor medicines and poor treatments in hospitol.You will take a looger periods ro recover or you will can not recover at all.When you need to have a kindey transplantation but without money, you will lose the last chance to live and wait for death.It is cruel, but it is true;
When you want to marry a women while having no ability to purchaing a house, you will overcome more difficulties.Perhaps your girlfrind's mother or father will dislike you.  You should work hard to show you will earn more money soon.
   Beauty is less important than money.Because everyone will become old,you can not remain beautiful all the time.And if you spend a lot of money to to improve your  look by plastic surgery, perhaps you could retain youth  and beaty longer.Do you think so?
   Accoding to these reasons that I have told in foregoing context, I think that money is more important  than beauty.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-20 19:38:39 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, beauty is much more important than money!
     Beauty can be divided into two kinds: beautiful appearance and shapely figure, and beautiful mind. We need to tell them apart.     
     Firstly, we talk about beautiful appearance and shapely figure. We know the first impression is very important. If you are beautiful you will impress others well, so you will be more easily accepted and recognized by others. Besides, beautiful girls can do the job of public relations well because they are more attractive to the customers. At this time, money doesn't work.
     Secondly, it is time for us to turn to beautiful mind. As we know, some people will say if they have enough money, they can beautify themselves through cosmetic surgery; however, they cannot beautify their mind through money. If a very poor person has beautiful mind, he will be popular with others and can receive volunteer help and care from others; in contrast, if a rich people has ugly mind, he will not be recognized by others. In our society, we are social animals, without others' recognition and care, we cannot live happily. On the other hand, the most important thing for us is to be happy every day.
      Therefore, no matter what kind of beauty, beautiful appearance or beautiful mind, is more important than money.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 14:08 , Processed in 0.437370 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.