找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 53|回复: 1

[[原创地带]] The book I read these days ^__^, Comic books, haha~

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-16 15:23:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Actually, it's not these days. I just forwarded the article I wrote last year to be here...)

Originally I planned to read Forrest Gump. As I found another series of books more attractive to me than it when I searched them in my fully packed bookshelf. It’s Pet shop of Horrors, a famous series of comic books. It’s comic books, really. I remember when I was in my junior high school the books had already been published but I did not have time to read it at that moment.

Pet Shop of Horrors isn’t horrible storybook at all. It is the story about mainly 2 herons: D Count, the shopkeeper in Chinatown in America and Lion, the cop in USA. Everybody calls the shopkeeper D Count, but no one knows what D refers to.

The whole series of book is composed of many sections of stories. All the names of stories begin with “D”. Those who have simple mind or pure soul can see the real appearance of pets in shop and can understand their words. They all have man’s figure and of course there’s true love between people and pets.

Though the painter gave us the wrong image of D Count a vampire and I personally think Lion just like a werewolf because he’s a bad tempered but kind person, at last I am still in the dark about what D Count is… He has eternal life and he won’t grow old.

Though he’s human being, he hates people, so to speak he cares animals more than human beings and the most unforgettable words he gave me when he said to a girl is: ”I just don’t know how to love a human being…

If you have interest by the pictures below, do feel free to ask me, I’m very glad to share my stories of Pet Shop of Horrors with you~~~ ^__^
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-16 21:19:11 | 显示全部楼层
whr z d pic?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 17:38 , Processed in 0.391109 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.