注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 646|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] How to pass the crisis?

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-16 15:33:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How to pass the crisis?

It’s a long story, but I will try to cut it short.
It’s a crisis of my friends. They have been loved each other for almost four years and already gone to each family and now lived together in the girl’s family. They are so harmonious with each other that we never expect one day they would come across any problem.

Perhaps in a half year’s time, the man met a divorced woman through computer games and became wife and husband online. That’s not too serious at first. But later, the man get used to calling and receiving the ring from the divorced woman and send the message to her everyday. No woman could bear her lover to pay more attention to another woman, but my friend bears it. And now, the situation seems to go from bad to worse. The man cares my friend less and less and he even wanted to refuse the marriage, they’ve already prepare for the marry house. My friend is in great pain. She couldn’t leave the man, beside for the consideration for herself, but also her parents who lives in the village where gossip is a fearing thing.

That’s the general story. Here I have some question and hope to get your proposals?
1. My friend feels contradict. She doesn’t know whether she shall give up or retrieve the man’s love?

2. the man is really bad, though he is also my good friend. How could he hurt a girl like that? I’m wondering whether he has any difficulties that he is reluctant to mention.

3. the divorced woman knows the man has a lover to whom the man is going to marry. But she sends him messages at any time. How can a woman experience hurt to hurt another woman???? I hate her.

Pls help my friends. Thanks everyone. Ps. My friends are still young! No more than 25years old. They do love each other!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 13:05 , Processed in 0.358399 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.