找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 3057|回复: 1

[[原创地带]] 翻译你我他(Translation You and Me)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-9-17 09:24:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Following pls find my translation to an English Movie Poster, give me your advice
英文电影海报翻译,以飨读者,并请多提宝贵意见:

Original:

This 'X-Files' is more normal than paranormal

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson have returned as former FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. \"The X-Files: I Want to Believe\" is a taut, well-acted, thoughtfully organized, not very scary, not very hard to figure out serial-killer mystery. The pair still drive a Taurus, and their adventure takes place over a few gray, snowy days in NoVa and WeVa.
It's been six years since we left Mulder and Scully. There's been a lot of control-alt-delete going on with them. Mulder now avoids arrest by sitting in a rural craftsman bungalow, surrounded by all the dim lamps, mission-style furniture and flying saucer posters he had back in the day. Scully is a pediatric surgeon, and the point is she's busy, her hairstyle is prettier than ever, and she's left behind all things X.
One day, a serious-looking FBI agent shows up needing Scully's help on a case involving an abducted agent. The feds also need someone who's an expert in listening to psychics. They need Agent Mulder.
Happily, Mulder and Scully are soon on a helicopter to the FBI building in Washington.
There's just enough of that old push and pull between Scully's heartbreaking need for scientific proof in all things, and Mulder's desperation to find answers in the supernatural, to make us realize how much we've missed them.

Translation:
本集“X-档案”的情节一反往日的惊险离奇而略显平淡。

大卫•杜楚尼与吉莲•安德森重操旧业,身份是前FBI探员福克斯•莫德与丹娜•斯嘉丽。“X-档案:我要相信”全剧剧情紧张、演艺精湛、组织严谨、全剧既不会令人毛骨悚然、也不难揭开连环杀手背后的重重迷雾。这对搭档仍然开着一辆福特汽车。他们的传奇就发生在诺华与威华,一段满目阴霾、风雪交加的日子里。

福克斯与斯嘉丽从银屏上消失了六年。在这六年里,他们又经历了多少起起落落。福克斯已经俨然一付与世无争的模样,此时他正坐在一间乡村工匠的平房里,就着昏暗的灯光,坐在破旧的家具旁,背靠在一张当日的飞碟海报上。斯嘉丽则成了一位儿科医生而无暇其它。她比以前更漂亮了,有关X-档案的任何事情此时都与她无关。

某日,一位FBI侦探表情严肃地出现在斯嘉丽的面前,为一件探员绑架案请求她的帮助。联邦侦探还需要一名心理学专家,他们又找到了莫德侦探。

福克斯与斯嘉丽为直升机上的重逢感到非常兴奋,他们很快来到位于华盛顿的FBI大楼。

斯嘉丽遇事反复寻求科学论证,福克斯面对离奇的事件总是孜孜以求而又屡陷绝望……这些过去的情节虽已成昨日黄花,但又勾起我们心中对他们的几多思念。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-18 12:19:03 | 显示全部楼层
Yup, me again. Directed here from your post in Glede's mailbox.

I offer another version of "This 'X-Files' is more normal than paranormal ":
此X-档案比往常的异常来的正常。

By the way, may I know the source of your original English text? Doesn't seem like an orthodox poster content from my point of view.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 14:51 , Processed in 0.306950 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.